Things to consider before you launch your campaign:
- Test new user signup - enter a new email (use + for trying more users) and see if it goes to the right page and that they are given the welcome points.
- Test the social actions - make sure the social sharing are showing the right content images and social follows are connected to the right social pages.
- Test the referral links - make sure the personal referral invites are going to the correct landing page and upon confirmation the referee is given points.
- Test the engagement emails - make sure copy is good & short to the point, and smart links work to encourage people to get back inside the campaign.
- Test the incentive copy - make sure its clear what the rewards are and how to qualify for them. Perhaps ask friends or co-works if the incentives are clear.
- Test different environments - make sure the widgets are looking good in mobile (they are responsive) and fast across different web browser types.
- Pre-seed early users - make sure you invite a dozen of so early users and have them do all the activities and comments, to encourage others to follow.
Now you are ready to launch your campaign!