Things to consider before you launch your campaign:
- Test new user signup - enter a new email (use + for trying more users) and see if it goes to the right page and that they are given the welcome points.
- Test the social actions - make sure the social sharing are showing the right content images and social follows are connected to the right social pages.
- Test the referral links - make sure the personal referral invites are going to the correct landing page and upon confirmation the referee is given points.
- Test the engagement emails - make sure copy is good & short to the point, and smart links work to encourage people to get back inside the campaign.
- Test the incentive copy - make sure its clear what the rewards are and how to qualify for them. Perhaps ask friends or co-works if the incentives are clear.
- Test different environments - make sure the widgets are looking good in mobile (they are responsive) and fast across different web browser types.
- Pre-seed early users - make sure you invite a dozen of so early users and have them do all the activities and comments, to encourage others to follow.
Now you are ready to launch your campaign!
Did this answer your question?